POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: Food for thought... : Re: Food for thought... Server Time
11 Aug 2024 13:23:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Food for thought...
From: Ken
Date: 3 Sep 1999 18:00:36
Message: <37D044AC.68B32602@pacbell.net>
Larry Fontaine wrote:
> Maybe because people are so anxious to argue a point, I suppose what we
> all need is to find a good > chat room and all go there at the same time.

comp.graphics.rendering is probably the most unused and unsubscribed to
group that I know of. Off topic chats could be held there and there is
no one there who would complain. There is no one there period except for
Jon Cruz and myself.

--
Ken Tyler

See my 850+ Povray and 3D Rendering and Raytracing Links at: